Linking with your important documents has become important nowadays. Banks have been asking their customers to link their Aadhaar number to the bank accounts by March 31, 2018.
The process of linking your bank account with Aadhaar is very simple and can be done online. The process for all banks is almost same. You can link your bank account with Aadhaar either online through net banking or offline by visiting the bank branch and submitting the request form. Well, the easiest way is to do it online.
You can follow these simple steps to link your bank account to Aadhaar card:
1) Login to your internet banking or net banking services using your username and password
2) Once you are logged in, look for the link that reads “Aadhaar Card Seeding” or “Update Aadhaar Card details” or “Link your Aadhaar card”
3) Click on the link to open the page. Enter the necessary information such as your Aadhaar number correctly in the space provided and cross check to make sure it correct.
4) Once filled all the details, click on the ‘Submit‘ button. Your request to link bank account with Aadhaar will be submitted.
5) The bank will verify and validate the information provided by you. Once the verification is complete, your request will be processed internally. A confirmation message will be sent to you.
6) In case, there is any mismatch in the information provided, the bank will send notification on your registered mobile number or email ID.
The customer will be intimated through mobile or email about his application status.
Get latest news & live updates on the go on your pc with . Download The for your device.