We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Newsflash! currently having an ~up to 50% off sale~ on hundreds of products!
We‘ve rounded up some of the best things you‘ll want to add to your cart before the deals run out. Here we go….
1. – a palette featuring eight beautiful metallics inspired by celestial lights. It applies smoothly, feels velvety, and looks glamorous.
Price: (originally $26)
Promising Review: “I can not get over how amazing this palette is. I can use this for both everyday looks as well as party looks! The metallic shine is insane and the pigmentation is better than my more expensive palettes. You NEED to get this palette!” —
2. – a lipstick with long-wearing power and full-coverage that‘ll condition your lips while giving them a bold appearance.
Price: (originally $21)
Promising Review: “This lipstick is nothing short of amazing!! For anyone skeptical of purchasing, just make the purchase!! You will not regret it. Never had a more creamy lipstick with awesome pigment and coverage all at once.” —
3. – a huge, and I mean huge, assortment of matte and shimmering eyeshadows (78 of them to be exact!), and two mini eye pencils for perfect eye makeup during the day *and* at night.
Price: (originally $59)
Promising Review: “I absolutely love this palette! I love the variety of colors and tones. The quality is also top of the line. I will definitely be telling all of my friends about it.” —
4. – a set of four of Clinique‘s soft, smooth, and full-bodied lipsticks to gift to yourself or a loved one.
Price: (originally $25)
Promising Review: “Pleasantly surprised by how great this set is. The coverage is amazing. It goes on so smooth, but it doesn‘t smudge. It isn‘t drying. The color lasts all day too. The colors are all beautiful. Usually there is at least one in a set like this that doesn‘t work, but I love all of them.” —
5. – a cleansing sponge made with red clay to exfoliate, clean, and hydrate any and all skin types. Time to feel renewed.
Price: (originally $15)
Promising Review: “Great for exfoliating dry, but sensitive skin. Softens, cleanses, and is gentle to use every day. Switch out every every months.” —
6. – a face mask you can use to reduce fine lines and even up your skin tone. Plus, it‘s good for all skin types!
Price: (originally $34)
Promising Review: “I love this mask. It made my face feel so smooth and it also looks cool. I do this mask with my friends when we’re hanging out.” —
7. – a retractable brush that‘ll allow you to apply all sorts of cosmetics to your face in a clean, long-lasting manner.
Price: (originally $24)
Promising Review: “I am thrilled to have discovered a brush that works fast, leaves behind no bristles, and is so easy to clean. Perfect!” —
8. – a wonderful gift set with a blurring moisturizer, eye cream, and a cleanser/scrub for starting your skin‘s day off on the right foot.
Price: (originally $29.50)
Promising Review: “Very freshening and moisturizing!! I have problematic skin and was very surprised by the outcome of this product. Love the moisturizer, matte and fresh finish, and really appreciated the exfoliator and eye cream. Would definitely recommend to a friend and buy again.” —
9. – an exfoliating and complexion-prepping duo to prime your skin to a party-ready level. Good for treating dry and dull skin.
Price: (originally $14)
Promising Review: “I love this primer! I switched from using a matte primer to a moisturizing one and it has made quite the difference!! I 100% recommend!” —
10. – a kit, or should I say, “Kat,” filled with six mini lipsticks rich in pigment.
Price: (originally $30)
Promising Review: “I love these so much. I‘m usually a neutral lip kind of girl but I absolutely love these. They‘re beautiful and pigmented, and you will never want to go back to the old studded kiss formula after wearing these.” —
11. – a fun piñata chock full of ten surprise beauty products (ranging from skincare to bath products to makeup, and more)!
Price: (originally $30)
12. – an assortment of three cream-powder highlighters that blend so smoothly, both your cheeks and your mood will be glowing.
Price: (originally $24)
Promising Review: “I love Colourpop. I think this brand is so great and I appreciate the fact that everything is manufactured in house and is cruelty free. Their super shock formulas are some of my favorite, highlighter or eye shadow. They have great pigmentation and are super long wearing. You will get the best application with your finger but if you prefer a brush make sure to use a synthetic one, it works best with this formula.” —
13. – a limited edition collection of charcoal-powered products to minimize pores, help treat oily skin, and smoothen dull/uneven textures.
Price: (originally $41)
Promising Review: “I LOVE these products. I’ve been using the cleanser for about a month and my pores thank me. I’ve been wanting to try some of the other products in the line other than the cleanser and peel, so this set was great. I use the hydrating gel and spray morning and night. I’m definitely getting a second set.” —
14. – a body balm created with natural butters and oils ready to deeply moisturize, protect, and soothe dry and irritated skin.
Price: (originally $30)
Promising Review: “This stuff is amazing to throw in your purse and use on super dry spots in winter! I have eczema, so when it‘s starting to flare up I rub this on and the moisturizers combined with the soothing lavender really help calm my skin down! The packaging is also very nice – it has a nice weight to it and the kaleidoscope design with the wooden cap is so pretty! I highly recommend this.” —
15. – a travel-sized face palette that‘s a blend of bronzer, highlighter, and setting powder (so the perfect glow is easily achievable on-the-go).
Price: (originally $58)
Promising Review: “Wow, when this popped up on the new arrivals I was so excited! For a while, I had been eyeing the individual neo palettes but could never pick one. I am so glad I waited, as this product solved my problem. The colors are beautiful and can be used for cheeks and/or eyes. The texture is very smooth and blends out nicely. I don‘t like heavy highlighter and this combination works great for me. However, if you like blinding highlight you can build it up. The amount of product you get is comparable to the full size of one palette and the cost is the same. The palettes are magnetically held together, so for traveling you can just take one or all three based on your needs.” —
16. – a three-step skincare set that‘ll restore your complexion to clear and glowing in as little as 10 days. It‘s dermatologist-developed, so you know you‘re in good hands with this kit.
Price: (originally $12)
Promising Review: “This product leaves my face feeling amazing! I normally have really dry skin and with these colder months, it‘s definitely getting worse and was starting to make my makeup flake, but this changed all of that and leaves my skin feeling bright and moisturized!” —
17. – a ginormous palette of shades for eyes, lips, and face. How does 76 eye shadows, 18 lipstick colors, and four blush tones sound? Pretty great, huh?!
Price: (originally $65)
Promising Review: “I‘m always skeptical about ‘master-palettes‘ that have all kinds of products since usually the quality is lacking. But this product is amazing. The eyeshadows are incredibly pigmented and the metallic colors are foiled. All four palettes are removable, and have everything you need to do a full look, minus foundation and mascara. The transformer shades can double as duo-chrome highlighters. Worth the money!” —
18. – a highlighting palette for use on cheeks, lips, eyes, and body. You‘ll be happy to know that talc-free formula is made of natural ingredients like avocado oil, coconut oil, and mango butter. You know, the things you actually want to apply to your skin.
Price: (originally $49)
Promising Review: “WOW! Super creamy, high-quality powder formula! Definitely worth it. My new fave for almost daily use! Used it on the lids (the rose glow), cheekbones (peach glow shade), and then mixed it all for my shoulders and collarbone area. It gives a beautiful, unique glow.” —
19. – a collection of seven beautiful fragrances, so you can test out which scent is your favorite and buy it full-sized or just keep purchasing this sample kit over and over for variety.
Price: (originally $40)
Promising Review: “I bought this on a whim and I am so happy with it. I usually like musky, unisex colognes, but this is the perfect collection of fresh and floral without being old-fashioned and grandma-ish. They are all so lovely!” —
Check out the rest of the things you can get on sale !
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.
Promoted by Want product recommendations in your inbox? Shopping Newsletter Find great products – plus cool stuff you didn‘t even know you needed. Deals Newsletter The best money-saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox. Sign up